Terms & Conditions
We are London Medical Concierge Limited (referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10292490 and our registered office is at The Old Paddock, 17 Hatchet Lane, Stonely, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 5EG.
We work with medical practitioners, consultants and doctors (our “partners”) to provide medical liaison services. This means that, if you request medical services, we will identify a partner for you and introduce you to that partner (the “service” or “services”). We are not medical practitioners, consultants or doctors and we do not provide any medical advice or treatment. We act as an agent for our partners. We cannot give medical advice to you.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Our contract with you
- How to start the process. If you would like to instruct us to provide services to you, you will need to contact us via our website www.londonmedicalconcierge.com or by contacting our telephone service helpline. We will then make an assessment about your needs and whether we can introduce you to one of our partners. During this process we may communicate with you via post, phone or email. If you have a preferred method of communication then please let us know.
- Forming a contract between us. If, following our assessment at 1.1, we determine that we can provide our services to you, we will notify you of this in writing. We will also provide you with a copy of these terms in writing so that you can review them. We may also contact you by telephone following your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We will introduce ourselves and we will explain the commercial purpose of the call and inform you our acceptance of your instruction for our services. A contract will be formed between you and us when
- You have accepted these terms and conditions; and
- You have paid our charges in advance in accordance with clause 7.3,
- If we cannot accept your instruction. If we are unable to accept your instruction, we will inform you of this in writing or over the phone. This might be because our partners are unavailable at that time or because of the urgency of the desired consultation. We will not charge you for the services and refund to you any payment made in advance for the affected services.
- Referring you to our partners. We will use our reasonable endeavours to source an appropriate partner for you. Whether we consider a partner to be appropriate will be determined by us taking into account our communication with you, your description of your needs and information that we hold regarding our partners. Whilst we take reasonable steps to make sure that you are placed with a partner who is suitable for your needs, we are not able to make medical judgments about your condition or the type of care and treatment you require: only a qualified medical practitioner such as our partners can do this. If you believe that the partner that we have introduced you to is not adequate for your needs then you must notify us right away. Once you have been referred to a partner, you will have a private contract with that partner for the supply of medical services; we are not a party to that contract and accept no liability arising from it.
- If we cannot source an appropriate partner. We will use our reasonable endeavours to refer you to a partner which has the correct qualifications to help with your needs, but we may be unable to do so. If so, we will give you a full refund for any payment that you have made to us. Once we have referred you to a partner you will not be entitled to a refund unless you and we agree that the partner did not have the correct qualifications for your needs.
- If our partner cannot perform the contract. If we have successfully referred you to an appropriate partner but they are unable to provide their services to you then we will use our reasonable endeavours to source an alternative partner free of charge.
- If you do not already have a diagnosis. We expect you to have a medical diagnosis prior to approaching us for our services. If you do not have a medical diagnosis then we will arrange for one of our general practitioner partners to conduct an initial examination and, once he or she has determined a diagnosis, we will refer to you to a consultant partner who can provide specialist care. The charges for this are described in more detail in clause 7.1.
- When we will provide the services. We will provide the services to you with reasonable care and skill. We will initially contact our partners following our acceptance of your instruction with a view to arranging an initial consultation within a reasonable period of time. We will try to arrange the consultation within 7 days of our initial contact with our partners, however, the timing of the initial consultation is dependent upon a number of factors including the availability of our partners. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that the services should be provided to you as soon as possible and within the cancellation period (please see clause 4.2).
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for the service that you have paid for but not received.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. If we require further information from you in order to refer you to an appropriate partner (such as your medical history), we will contact you in writing or call you to collect this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 6 will apply). We will not be responsible for any delay in supplying the services late if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
You can end the contract where you have a reason. The reasons that entitle you to end the contract are listed at 4.1.1 to 4.1.3 below and, if you do end the contract in one of these circumstances, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for the services. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the services that you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have breached the terms of the contract or failed in our duty of care towards you (i.e. committed negligence.)
- You can change your mind within a cooling-off period. You have a legal right to change your mind and receive a refund. You have 14 days after the day we confirm that we accept your instruction in which to cancel the contract. However, once we have completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. If you cancel after we have started the services but before we have completed the services, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind. Once the time period described in this clause has passed, your right to cancel without a reason no longer applies.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and the cooling-off period has passed. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 4.2), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for services not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0) 20 7305 5590 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the instruction and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the www.londonmedicalconcierge.com/contact-us/ on our website.
- By post. Write to us at 3rd Floor, 1 Park Square West, London, NW1 4LJ, Please provide your name, home address, details of the instruction and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Using the model cancellation form. If you are writing to us to cancel the contract then you may wish to use the model cancellation which is attached to these terms and conditions (where provided by post) or available on our website (where you are entering into this contract online), but it is not obligatory.
- How we will refund you. We will refund the price you paid for the services by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for the service at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 10 working days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the services, for example, any medical information necessary to refer you to an appropriate partner; or
- we are required to do so by law or as instructed by a regulatory body.
- Where to find the price for the services.. The price for our annual membership is £495 (inclusive of VAT) and for a family membership is £1,195 (inclusive of VAT). We accept all "Bespoke medical management" requests and prices can be quoted per requirements, quotes are valid for 14 days and costs are inclusive of VAT.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your instruction date and the date we supply the services, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the services in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with all major credit/debit cards. You must make an advance payment of our fees before we arrange your consultation with our partners. Our partners may require an advance deposit to be paid in anticipation of your arranged consultation. If so, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and you must arrange for the deposit to be paid to our partner directly.
- We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think that the amount to be paid by you is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of this contract or our failure to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. Our liability to you will be capped at 500% of the total amount that you paid to us for our services.
- We are not responsible to you for acts or omissions of our partners. Whilst we are the agent for our partners, we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage that you suffer as a result of something that a partner did or failed to do. You have a private contract with the partner that we refer you to for the provision of medical services and any losses or damage arising from the partner’s acts or omissions must be directed to the partner.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the services including our obligation to provide the services with reasonable care and skill and within a reasonable time.
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the services in the English courts.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0) 20 7305 5590 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0) 20 7305 5590 or write to us at email@example.com.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your instruction.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Schedule 1 Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
London Medical Concierge Limited
3rd Floor, 1 Park Square West, London, NW1 4LJ
+44 (0) 20 7305 5590
I/we hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our contract of sale for the supply of the following service:
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),